BAJA.ORG - Practice Your Own Brand of Freedom BAJA.ORG - Practice Your Own Brand of Freedom
and find only the good stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
review older BAJA.ORG postings

10% of the human population is gay, visit Mexico

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BAJA.ORG - Practice Your Own Brand of Freedom -> BAJA buddies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr Know

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: 10% of the human population is gay, visit Mexico Reply with quote

This is Dr. Know. You can trust me children, I'm a doctor.

Recently " Pedro kept it simple about homosexuality".
This was easily done, because Pedro was simply all wrong.

1. 10% of the human population is gay.
This is true on every corner of the planet... including in Catholic Countries.. and monastaries.

2. Dr. Know was traveling in Mexico... 30 years ago.. and while in La Paz, Baja California asked in his slightly imperfect Spanish where he could find a resturaunt along the Malecon ( waterfront).

Mexicans being the wags that they are, are quick to sieze on DR. Know's little linguistic irregulatrities ( perhaps an accent I picked up in some other region of Mexico ).

In any event I was directed to a jam packed up-scale resturaunt full of
Maricon's ( queers). All delightfully mexican... who apparently hadnt been told that they dont exist.. or are all hiding under rocks in Mexico.

Despite "Pedro The Poster's " recovering Catholic take on mexican culture.. all things sexual, from whore houses, to donkey fugg showsm, to gay bars and gay relationships are quite out in the open even in small towns.

You really havent lived untill you meet a couple of Mexican Dykes.

untilnext time, chau chau
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BAJA.ORG - Practice Your Own Brand of Freedom -> BAJA buddies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: